Recent Launch in the East - Buyers snap up 70% of units launched at The Tapestry! About 315, or 70 per cent, of the 450 units released at The Tapestry in Tampines were snapped up over the weekend. The average price per sq ft is $1,310.
The Tapestry, which has 861 units, is a 99-year leasehold property comprising seven 15-storey blocks, with unit sizes ranging from 441 sq ft for a one-bedroom unit to 1,765 sq ft for the largest five-bedroom, dual-key apartments with a study.
Prices start from $596,000 for a one-bedder. The two-bedder units are going at $796,000, and the three-bedders at $1.15 million.
Prices are $1.65 million for the four-bedroom units and $2.1 million for the five-bedroom, dual-key with study apartments.
NEARBY CONDO TRANSACTIONS
|NEARBY CONDOS||RECENT (PSF) FOR PAST 6 MONTHS||IMPLIED RENTAL YIELD|
|HEDGES PARK CONDO||$944||3.40%|
Step One - Special Invitation to VIP Preview
Look out for your Special Invitation for our VIP Preview!
Developer will be issuing VIP passes for the Preview.
Step Two - The Preview
On The Preview!
1. Be Ready to Place your EOI (Expression of Interest) when you are ready
2. Bring a Cheque and your NRIC
3. Short list 1 - 3 preferred units of your choice
4. Be ready to be Bedazzle by this beautiful and fantastic New Launch!
Step Three - Closing date for the Preview
Closing Date for the Preview!
1. Purchaser will wait for the launch date announcement and proceed with the purchase on the launch.
2. Purchaser will be based on the EOI queue number to collect their balloting ticket on the launch date.
3. If don't intend to buy and wish to withdraw, purchase can get their cheques returned with no obligation.
Step Four - The Launch Day
The Launch Day!
This is the day that all the Purchaser are waiting for!
Things to take note:
1. Exchange the EOI number for a ballot queue number.
2. Get ready to choose your choice unit once your number has been called.
3. Balloting is a long waiting process. Be prepared to spend the whole day for this event.
4. Bring a blank Cheque as a back up.
5. To finalize on the Purchaser name or names including NRIC/ Passport documents.
6. IPA to be done at this stage to ensure sufficient fund for the purchase.
7. Have a lawyer's to act on your behalf.